VI PEEL TREATMENT IN ASHBURN, VAThe VI Peel is guaranteed to be the finest peel you have ever experienced! The unique blend of ingredients in our Peel produces powerful results with no pain, no skin preparation and very little downtime. The VI Peel will:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melisma
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
1. How Is The VI Peel Different From Other Peels?Obsolete peels of the past, without exception, epitomise the “no pain, no gain” approach to skin care. Before VI Peel, the deeper the peel, the more painful, the more downtime, the better the results
VI Peel is the first Next Generation Aesthetic. It is painless, yet produces dramatic visible results in just days with little downtime.
2. How Many Treatments Are Required To Show An Improved Look?A single VI Peel will achieve significant repair and add a healthy glow to the skin. It is a true, restorative and painless repair of damaged skin including sun damage and acne. Best of all, it is a true aging preventive for younger skin with no visible damage.
3. Will Results Be Long Lasting?Like everything else in life, skin needs maintenance. The VI Peel’s results will last as long as skin care is maintained, sun exposure is moderate and preventive aging with the VI Peel is performed three or four times per year.
We offer VI Peels treatment to patients in Ashburn, Leesburg, Lansdowne, Sterling, Herndon, Loudoun County, in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland.
BOOK a Consultation with our expert Master Aestheticians BOOK NOW or call our office at 703-858-9988 to schedule an appointment.