WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT:
1. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment you will first receive paperwork to fill our ( Medical History, Consent forms, HIPPA, etc)
2. After you complete your paperwork, it will be reviewed by our practitioners. After it is reviewed, your consultation will begin
3. The consultation will consist of:
- Patients main skin concern
- Patients skin goals
- Products used currently
- Best treatment suited for their skin
4. Patients will receive their treatment if there are not contraindications
- We love our patients but sometimes contraindications to treatments will come up. If this happens we will find alternative options for our patients.
- Our #1 goal is for our patients to be happy with their services.
- Please be assured that our team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically,
- And which are medically appropriate. If you have any questions, at any time, please ask!
- We are here to help.
This does not apply to injectables
TO OUR VALUED GUESTS:
Your appointments are very important to all members of our team at Loudoun Laser MedSpa. Time allocated for an appointment is reserved especially for you. We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours’ notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations. All our policies are designed to benefit our guests and to provide the best quality and tradition of excellent service for our established and future clientele.
CANCELING AN APPOINTMENT
Please cancel your appointment via phone at (703) 858-9988 or email at email@example.com AT LEAST 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment date to avoid *cancellation fees.
*Cancellation is required 24 hours prior to appointment; failure to cancel within the required time will result in a fee of $45.00 being charged or 20% of the cost of the scheduled treatment whichever is greater.
The consultation will consist of: Initially, clients who schedule an appointment and simply DO NOT show up, a fee of $45 or 20% of the cost of the scheduled appointment whichever is greater.
If a new client fails to cancel or reschedule their appointment date within the 24 hour timeframe they will forfeit ALL limited-time pricing offers, monthly special promotions, discounts or coupons.
SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Conveniently reserve a time to enjoy our services and treatments.
We reserve the right to refuse appointments to any client who has demonstrated disregard of our cancellation policy.